The Changes and the update

Dear Friends,

Hey CHANGES! (Like my picture there?)

Dear friends, I promised to share with you the changes that were occurring in my life and the blog.  I like to keep promises, :)





Big News first, I recently gave birth to another bouncing girl.  She is a very precious little one and my husband and I are honoured to be partners on this journey.  If you didn't know, I now have three children under the age of five and a teenager who is a high functioning, talented and lively, autistic young man. Pray for a sister! In evaluating my life, I know that I would need to make major changes to accommodate this  family that I am a part of. There are personal changes that I'm working on.

In addition, I want you to know you inspired me!! Thank you! Recently, I put myself out 'there' and started offering my services as an editor to local and Caribbean bloggers and writers. I want to make you and your work look good. I proofread and edit for a reasonable fee. Please contact me at keshal.george@gmail.com or even via the comments section, if you have a job I can do. Is that shameless? Maybe.  Then again, the should be no shame in a legit hustle game.  I'm officially a Young Woman of Business.

Finally, the biggest change  will hopefully positively affect Young Women of Business, Caribbean.  This blog will now be hosted on the ijsvg.com website from WordPress.  What is the reason for the change you may ask.  Upon reading one of his posts, I realized we were basically doing the same thing, we featured almost the same local business persons and we both started the same time (October) last year.  I reached out to the owner.  After our initial meeting, prayer and consultation with my inner circle we agreed the partnership could work! So excited that all of my previous posts will now have a wider audience and we will be featuring you all over again.


Our facebook page will be maintained but the blog (again all the past and future posts) will now be hosted over on ijsvg.com. Please subscribe and like the page! Thank you so much for your support of the last few months and I pray for continued growth and success of your businesses.


Also, I am hoping to spend time revamping my mommy blog and extending Young Women of Business to a wider audience. Stay tuned for a revamped Caribbean Mommy-hood, the blog.

Thank you so much for all you've done so far and I look forward to a growing relationship. Bless all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile 15 Fabulous Female - Mrs. Elene Charles Jones, Business Manager/Certified Travel Agent

Profile 26 Fabulous Female - Melinda Belle, Caribbean Lifestyle Brand Star

Profile 24 Fabulous Female - Victoria, Business Owner and Strategist